Blueberry Cobbler is a classic dessert that’s perfect for summer. This recipe combines fresh blueberries with a sweet cinnamon biscuit topping in an easy dessert that’s especially delicious with vanilla ice cream!
We’re all about fruity desserts, and once summer comes around, the possibilities are endless!
This Blueberry Cobbler is one of our go tos for summertime. Not only is it insanely delicious – especially when you serve it warm with vanilla ice cream – but it’s literally one of the easiest recipes ever.
Made with fresh blueberries and a handful of pantry ingredients, it’s oven ready in just 5 minutes. Which means you have plenty of time to relax and enjoy the beautiful summer weather… without being stuck in the kitchen all day.
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Wash and drain blueberries; pour into an 8×8 inch square baking pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, cinnamon, melted butter, and egg. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture over blueberries.
- Bake at 375° 35-45 minutes, until filling is bubbling and top is golden brown.
🍋 Recipe variations
- Omit cinnamon; add 2 Tablespoons lemon juice and 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest to blueberries
- Toss blueberries in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg with the cinnamon
- Substitute strawberries, blackberries, or raspberries or use a combination of berries
- Add 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans to the cobbler mixture
- Add 1/2 cup oats to the cobbler mixture
Leftover cobbler can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 days. To store longer, keep it covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. To reheat (optional) place it in an oven-safe container at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
Blueberry Cobbler is delicious all on its own… or with any of these delicious drink recipes on the side:
🥧 Related recipes
- Blueberry Crisp
- Blueberry Pie
- Blueberry Lemon Bars
- Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Blueberry Pie Bars
- Banana Blueberry Muffins
- Blueberry Cheesecake Crescent Rolls
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 307Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 101mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 2gSugar: 32gProtein: 3g