This Cherry Cheesecake Lush Dessert combines all the flavors of cherry cheesecake with the creaminess of lush! The perfect dessert for the holidays and all year round!
So can we talk about something for a minute? Something that’s been on my mind for a while now….because it’s basically consuming ALL OF MY TIME? (Ok, not all of it, but definitely way too much…) Yep, can we talk for a minute about Facebook?
Now, I know I’m not the only one. Who scrolls through their feed and clicks on one thing, and then another, and suddenly finds themselves on a complete stranger’s page because Facebook somehow led them there….? Tell me I’m not the only one. Who doesn’t even realize that a full hour has passed and I’ve accomplished absolutely nothing except finding out random information about random people!?!? Agghhhh! Maybe I need help.
Because, to be honest, I never saw it going this way. I never saw myself as someone who would get caught up in scrolling my feed, looking for something interesting, becoming overly curious about what people are up to. But alas, here I am. And clearly it’s the last place I have time to be!
Because Christmas is rapidly approaching, and work keeps me busy always, and I never feel any better after spending a night on Facebook. EVER! But you know what does make me feel better? This Cherry Cheesecake Lush. Because cheesecake! And cherries! And creamy delicious goodness! In every single bite. Yep, you really can’t go wrong when it comes to Cherry Cheesecake Lush.
And you especially can’t go wrong when you make it with Lucky Leaf Cherry Fruit Filling! I love Lucky Leaf products because they’re so convenient and easy to use. Plus, they contain no high fructose corn syrup and have more fruit than most fruit fillings! They’re especially perfect for all kinds of holiday desserts, and you better believe I’ll be making this Cherry Cheesecake Lush Dessert for the holidays. Right after I stop wasting all my time on Facebook. (You and me both….right!?)
- 1 c. vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 c. finely chopped pecans
- 1 c. butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 16 oz. whipped topping, divided
- 2 small boxes cheesecake flavored pudding 3 c. milk
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie Filling
- ½ c. chopped pecans
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine vanilla wafer crumbs, finely chopped pecans, and melted butter.
- Press into a 9x13 inch baking pan; bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1½ c. whipped topping.
- Mix until smooth; spread evenly over cooled crust.
- Combine cheesecake pudding mix, milk, and 1½ c. whipped topping and mix until smooth.
- Spread evenly over cream cheese layer in pan.
- Top with 1 can Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie Filling, remaining whipped topping, and ½ c. chopped pecans.