I partnered with Lucky Leaf to bring you this recipe, but all ideas and opinions are my own!
This Baked Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip is ooey, gooey, and perfect for fall! Enjoy it with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or any of your favorite dippers. Sure to be a new family favorite!
Well, we’re finally getting our first taste of fall. After weeks of hotter than hot weather, tons of rain, and the feeling that summer might never end, fall is here! Temperatures are in the 60’s, there’s a chill in our house, the girls are asking to pull out their warm clothes, and the leaves are just starting to change. Finally! I seriously feel like it’s late this year.
And suddenly….just this week….it feels less like the beginning of the school year and more like time for fall break. And leaf piles. And Halloween! I passed by a house yesterday that was all decked out with ghosts and witches and pumpkins. For a moment I thought they were crazy….and then I realized they’re not! IT’S TIME!
Time to start thinking about costumes and candy and trick or treat. And….time to start thinking about our Halloween party!!! I’d be lying if I said it was an annual tradition, since last year was the first year of it. But. It was so fun, and such a great way to celebrate Halloween, and it totally got me in the spirit of the holiday. More than ever before. So if you ask me, we’re having a party….this year and every year! And we’re definitely making this Baked Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip.
I’m a huge sucker for dips, especially when they’re as easy as they are delicious! This Baked Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip starts with Lucky Leaf Caramel Apple Fruit Filling and tastes like a combination between cheesecake and apple pie. I love Lucky Leaf because it’s convenient, versatile, and so easy to use. It’s the perfect solution for easy baking, it contains no high fructose corn syrup, and it has more fruit than most fruit fillings! Most of all, I LOVE the flavor of Lucky Leaf Caramel Apple Fruit Filling. There’s something about having the caramel right in the filling that makes this dip out of this world! Perfect for fall, and especially perfect for fall parties. Are you ready!?!?
Baked Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Caramel Apple Pie Filling
- For topping:
- 1/2 c. flour
- 3 T. butter melted
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- caramel sundae topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, granulated sugar, sour cream, and vanilla extract.
- Beat at medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Spread mixture evenly into the bottom of a 10 inch pie plate.
- Top with Lucky Leaf Caramel Apple Pie Filling.
- In a separate small bowl, combine flour, melted butter, and brown sugar to create streusel topping.
- Sprinkle topping over pie filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25 minutes.
- Drizzle with caramel topping as desired; serve with vanilla wafers, crackers, pretzels, or your favorite dippers!