Apple Pie Crescent Rolls have all the flavors of apple pie…without all the work! These quick and easy bites are one of our go-to fall desserts. They take just minutes to prepare and come out perfect every single time. We love them straight out of the oven with a scoop of ice cream on top, but they’re equally delicious any way you go!
What is it about crescent rolls I love so much? Well, pretty much everything. The ease, the convenience, the fact that I always have something in my house I can stuff them with. And in the case of these Apple Crescent Rolls, I love the fact that they taste just like pie…but are seriously SO easy to make!
These yummy little bites start with Pillsbury crescent rolls stuffed with apple pie filling, then topped with a simple homemade streusel and baked to perfection. They take less than 20 minutes from start to finish, and the end result is completely delicious.
And best of all? You can really get away with eating them any time of day. They’re perfect for breakfast, snack time, or dessert…or better yet…all three!
- Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- Apple Pie Filling
- All purpose flour
- Brown sugar
How to make Apple Pie Crescent Rolls
- Unroll and separate crescent rolls.
- Top each with apple pie filling and roll into a crescent shape.
- Place rolled crescents on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Prepare streusel topping and divide it evenly among rolls.
- Bake at 350° 10-12 minutes.
How to make streusel topping
- Combine 1/2 c. all purpose flour, 1/4 c. packed brown sugar, 2 Tbsp. oats, and 3 Tbsp. melted butter in a small bowl.
- Stir until mixture forms large crumbs.
- Use as a topping for all your favorite baked goods!
Crescent roll fillings
- Pie filling
- Lemon curd
- Cream cheese
- Fresh fruit
- Chocolate chips
- Peanut butter
How to store
Leftover crescents can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 days OR in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
More crescent roll recipes
- Lemon Cheesecake Crescent Rolls
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Chocolate Crescent Rolls
- S’mores Crescent Rolls
- Breakfast Sausage Crescent Rolls
- Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
- Strawberry Lemon Crescent Rolls
- Caprese Crescent Rolls
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 can apple pie filling
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. oats
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Unroll crescents onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Divide pie filling evenly among crescent rolls and roll into crescent shape, starting with the wide end and working your way to the narrow end.
- Prepare crumb topping by combining flour, brown sugar, oats, and melted butter. Stir until large crumbs form.
- Top crescent rolls with crumb topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 117Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 56mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g