These BLT Chicken Nachos are the ultimate combo! Bacon, lettuce, and tomato come together with Monterey Jack cheese and crunchy tortilla chips in a delicious sheet pan recipe that’s sure to please a crowd!
Is there anything better than nachos? Really? Because when it comes to comfort food, I find it hard to imagine anything else that can get me quite as excited as a delicious plate of them.
Not only are they the the perfect balance of crunchy and cheesy and oh so flavorful, but they’re one of the only appetizers you can order at a restaurant that actually leaves you satisfied. Every. Single. Time.
Who even needs the meal, really? The nachos are clearly where it’s at.
I’ll never forget the time Lisa and I went to Chicago for our first blogging conference together.
We both had 18 month olds at home, and getting away felt nothing short of amazing. We took the train there, dropped our bags off at the front desk, and immediately headed next door for drinks and appetizers.
Which….obviously….meant nachos. Because nachos are life!! AmIright?
And when you combine nachos with BLT, they’re even better. Seriously, these BLT Chicken Nachos are LOADED with all the best flavors, like Monterey Jack cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, and a creamy sauce that ties it all together.
They’re perfect for parties or game days, late night snacks, or even dinner. Because life’s too short to deprive yourself of nachos for dinner….at least every now and then.
And when they’re BLT Nachos? Well, they’re basically made for dinner!
And even though I’d love my nacho dinners to always take place at a hotel in Chicago with drinks and friends….the reality is that most of them will be spent at home.
Which is definitely not the worst thing in the world…especially now that I’ve discovered the deliciousness of BLT Chicken Nachos. It’s a combo that was clearly meant to be!
- 1 9 oz. bag tortilla chips (enough to fill a large sheet pan)
- 2 c. shredded cooked chicken
- 2 8 oz. packages shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 12 oz. cooked, chopped bacon
- 1 c. chopped lettuce
- 1 c. quartered cherry tomatoes
- 4 sliced green onions
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. mayo
- 2 Tbsp. half & half
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread chips in a single layer on a large sheet pan.
- Sprinkle with one package shredded cheese.
- Add another layer of chips; top with shredded chicken and second package of cheese.
- Bake until cheese is fully melted, about 7-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven; top with bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and green onions.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayo, half & half, onion powder, and garlic salt.
- Drizzle over nachos or use for dipping.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 558Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 108mgSodium: 1012mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 32g