Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are the perfect dessert for any fall celebration! They combine all the flavors of pumpkin pie in a delicious bite-sized treat.
These pumpkin cheesecakes start with a sweet graham cracker crust and are filled with pumpkin cheesecake, whipped cream, and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
And best of all, they combine two holiday favorites – pumpkin pie and cheesecake – in one awesome mini cheesecake dessert that’s sure to be a favorite!
I partnered with Pick ‘n Save to bring you this recipe. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Lemon Tree Dwelling possible!
Does anyone else come from a family like mine? Where the dessert table is always at least as big as the meal? Seriously. I have never once been to a family holiday where there was only one dessert option. Usually it’s more like 3 or 4….and sometimes even more.
There’s no hiding the fact that my family is dessert obsessed….which is both amazing and also incredibly dangerous. Because sometimes you just can’t choose between them. Cheesecake vs. pumpkin pie? That’s definitely NOT a decision I want to have to make. And with these mini pumpkin cheesecakes, you don’t have to!
They’re mini so you can still enjoy the rest of what’s being offered. And pumpkin + cheesecake because BOTH are necessary elements of a holiday dessert table!
These mini cheesecakes really are the best of both worlds. They combine all the flavors of pumpkin pie in a rich, creamy cheesecake. And let’s not forget about that graham cracker crust. Top them with whipped cream and cinnamon and you literally have the ULTIMATE holiday dessert…in bite sized form.
And you can find everything you need to make these little cheesecake bites at Pick ‘n Save. From the graham cracker crumbs to the Smidge & Spoon sugar to the Roundy’s eggs, produced right here in Wisconsin.
I love the fact that Pick ‘n Save is a one stop shop and that they always have everything I need. With the holidays quickly approaching….it’s exactly what I need!
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE IN THIS RECIPE?
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Granulated sugar
- Brown sugar
- Salted butter
- Pumpkin puree
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
HOW DO YOU MAKE MINI PUMPKIN CHEESECAKES?
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 c. sugar, 1/4 c. brown sugar, and melted butter. Mix well.
- Divide evenly among 24 muffin tins and press down firmly. Chill while filling is being prepared.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, 1/2 c. brown sugar, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine softened cream cheese, 1/2 c. sugar, and vanilla. Blend until creamy.
- Combine the pumpkin mixture with the cream cheese mixture; blend until smooth.
- Scoop 1/3 c. filling into each muffin cup.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until centers are set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate, covered, 2-3 hours or until ready to serve.
CAN YOU USE MINI MUFFIN TINS?
Yes, this recipe can be made in mini muffin tins with some slight adjustments. You may decide you want to cut the recipe in half, as it will make quite a few. If you decide NOT to cut the recipe in half, here are the adjustments you’ll need to make:
- Divide graham cracker crumb mixture evenly among 72 mini muffin tins
- Divide cheesecake filling evenly among 72 mini muffin tins (approx. 1.5 Tbsp. each)
- Decrease baking time to 20 minutes
CAN YOU PREP THESE IN ADVANCE?
Yes, you can prepare both the crusts and the filling in advance. To prepare the crusts in advance, simply press into the pans, bake, cool, and cover tightly with foil until ready to use. To prepare the filling in advance, mix all the ingredients according to recipe instructions and refrigerate until ready to use.
HOW DO YOU STORE CHEESECAKE?
These Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes can be stored in the refrigerator, covered, for up to one week. They can also be stored in the freezer. To store cheesecakes in the freezer, wrap them in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and place them in a heavy duty freezer bag.
Love cheesecake? Be sure to check out these recipes, too!
- Mini Amaretto Cherry Cheesecakes
- Apple Cheesecake Parfaits
- Cherry Cheesecake Gingerbread Trifle
- Lemon Cheesecake Bites
- Cherry Cheesecake Lush Dessert
And if you’re looking for more pumpkin desserts, here are some of our favorites!
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 238 Total Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 57mg Sodium: 162mg Carbohydrates: 29g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 25g Protein: 3g