Fall is the time for all things pumpkin spice…and this Pumpkin Spice Mudslide is about to become your new favorite!
This drink combines all the flavors of the classic mudslide cocktail with a pumpkin spice twist.
Perfect for fall gatherings or cozy nights by the fire, if you love mudslides you’ll fall in love with this fall version!
I love pumpkin spice any way I can get it…whether it’s Pumpkin Spice M&M Cookies, Pumpkin Spice Latte Dip, or a delicious Pumpkin Spice Smoothie. And this Pumpkin Spice Mudslide is an obvious favorite.
After making Eggnog Mudslides last year, I realized that they really are the perfect base for any type of flavor.
And with fall officially upon us, I felt it was only right to make a pumpkin spice version!
This Pumpkin Spice Mudslide has all the ingredients of a basic Mudslide, with the delicious addition of pumpkin pie spice extract. (If you can’t find the extract, no worries! You can easily substitute regular pumpkin pie spice.)
It takes just minutes to mix up and can be made as a single serving or by the pitcher for holiday parties. And best of all? It totally doubles as dessert.
It’s sweet, creamy, and tastes like a combination of french silk and pumpkin pie. In other words, it’s like a little taste of heaven.
HOW DO YOU MAKE A PUMPKIN SPICE MUDSLIDE?
- In a cocktail shaker, combine 3 Tbsp. Baileys Irish Cream, 2 Tbsp. vodka, 2 Tbsp. Kahlua, and 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice extract.
- Add ice and shake well.
- Strain cocktail into a chilled glass.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
WHERE DID THE MUDSLIDE ORIGINATE?
The original Mudslide was allegedly invented during the 1950s at the Wreck Bar on Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands. It was typically frozen and made with a bottled mix.
HOW DO YOU MAKE A FROZEN PUMPKIN SPICE MUDSLIDE?
There are a couple different ways to make a frozen mudslide:
- In a blender, combine 3 Tbsp. Baileys Irish Cream, 2 Tbsp. vodka, 2 Tbsp. Kahlua, 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice extract, and ice. Blend until smooth.
- In a blender, combine 3 Tbsp. Baileys Irish Cream, 2 Tbsp. vodka, 2 Tbsp. Kahlua, 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice extract, vanilla ice cream, and ice. Blend until smooth.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 339 Total Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 8mg Carbohydrates: 29g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 28g Protein: 0g