Take your fall cocktail game to the next level with this delicious Appletini! Made with just 4 simple ingredients – including 100% pure pressed apple juice – it’s perfectly light, crisp and fresh… the way appletinis should be!
Let’s be honest. When you think of an appletini, this is probably not what you imagine. But just trust me on this one… it’s SO much better!
Unlike the traditional recipe, which uses Sour Apple Pucker, this version is made with real ingredients like apple liqueur, unfiltered apple juice, and fresh lemon juice. It’s basically a classy, upscale version of the old school appletini… and the one I’ve been waiting for my whole life.
It’s bursting with fresh flavor and tastes just like you’re biting into a crisp fall apple. And although it’s made with unfiltered apple juice – or even apple cider – there’s nothing heavy about it.
If you’re looking for a go-to cocktail for fall and beyond, this Honeycrisp Appletini is it!
It’s hard to believe that just 4 simple ingredients can produce a cocktail that’s so absolutely perfect. But this combination of vodka, apple liqueur, and fresh juices really hits the mark in a deliciously unexpected way.
- 1 1/2 ounce vodka – I used Tito’s, because it’s my favorite. You can feel free to use anything you have on hand, although I would suggest using a higher quality vodka since it’s one of just 4 ingredients. (*For a less spirit forward cocktail, reduce vodka to 1 ounce.)
- 1 ounce apple liqueur – I found a large variety of apple liqueurs at my local liquor store. I opted for Siegburg Apfel Liqueur, which was delicious, but there are quite a few to choose from. I would NOT recommend Apple Pucker for this recipe, as the color and flavor would completely alter the drink.
- 1 ounce unfiltered apple juice – I used Tree Top 100% Pure Pressed Honeycrisp Apple Juice. I would definitely recommend finding a bottle that’s labeled as pure pressed or unfiltered and has a cloudy appearance. This will make for a much more natural, rich apple flavor. If you’re unable to find pure pressed or unfiltered, opt for apple cider.
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice – fresh is always best, but you can use bottled in a pinch!
Yes… this cocktail really is just as easy as 1, 2, 3. If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, no worries. You can use a jar with a lid or even two glasses fitted together. Just be sure to strain the ice out before serving.
- Combine ingredients – combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake shake shake – shake well to chill.
- Pour – use a strainer to pour your appletini into glasses.
- Garnish – garnish your cocktail with an apple slice and a sprig of fresh thyme.
🍏 Recipe variations
I’d be hard pressed to tell you this drink can get any better… but with that said… there’s always room for variations! These are some of our favorite ideas for how to switch things up:
- Use a flavored vodka such as cinnamon, apple, or vanilla
- Use any brand of apple liqueur (I would NOT recommend Green Apple Pucker)
- Make your own homemade apple liqueur
- Use apple cider in place of apple juice
- Adjust the amount of lemon juice for more or less tartness
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary
This appletini recipe is easy to make ahead for a party or gathering. Simply combine the ingredients in a pitcher without ice and chill in the refrigerator until you’re ready to use it. Just be sure you give it enough time to chill completely (at least 2 hours).
To make a pitcher:
- 3 cups vodka
- 2 cups apple liqueur
- 2 cups pure pressed apple juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
🍸 More fall cocktails
Why is it that we always associate fun cocktails with summer? The truth is there are plenty of fun fall cocktails, too, and these are some of our favorites!
- Apple Moscow Mule
- Vodka Cranberry
- Cranberry Mimosas
- Ginger Orange Vodka Press
- Cranberry Apple Sangria
- Cranberry Moscow Mule
- Boozy Apple Cider
- Pear Prosecco Spritzer
Take your fall cocktail game to the next level with this delicious Appletini! Made with just 4 simple ingredients - including 100% pure pressed apple juice - it's perfectly light, crisp and fresh... the way appletinis should be! Recipe variations:
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 227Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 6mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 0g
Take your fall cocktail game to the next level with this delicious Appletini! Made with just 4 simple ingredients - including 100% pure pressed apple juice - it's perfectly light, crisp and fresh... the way appletinis should be!
leave a reply