Beer Cheese Dip… aka your new favorite party dip! This creamy combo is packed with the delicious flavors of beer, cheese, and bacon… and guaranteed to be a hit anywhere you take it!
Beer cheese is a classic combo, and for good reason. It’s delicious in all its various forms – from soups to breads to dips and more – and this Bacon Beer Cheese Dip is our FAVORITE way to enjoy it.
Made with just 6 simple ingredients, it’s so easy to make and always a huge hit.
To be honest, I’ve been eating Beer Cheese Dip for years at parties and get togethers… but always without the bacon! And to be fair, it’s completely delicious either way. But as we all know, bacon makes everything better… and this dip is no exception.
It’s creamy and salty and savory and delicious… and it comes together in no time at all. Have a party coming up? Make this dip!! Trust me… you won’t regret it!
One of the best things about this recipe is the short ingredient list. It takes all the stress out of entertaining… and don’t worry… a short ingredient list doesn’t mean this dip is short on flavor.
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 2/3 cups beer (I used Spotted Cow)
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onions
This dip is incredibly easy to whip up. Just be sure your cream cheese is at room temperature so it turns out nice and creamy!
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing mix, and beer.
- Use a hand mixer or food processor to mix until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in cooked bacon and green onions, reserving some for garnish.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with remaining green onions.
🍗 Recipe variations
- Omit the bacon – the recipe is delicious even without it!
- Add 1 cup cooked, chopped chicken
- Use fresh minced chives in place of green onions
- Substitute any of your favorite kinds of beer
- Use Monterey Jack, Colby Jack, or any type of cheese
- Serve with veggies, crackers, or crusty bread in place of pretzels
Leftover dip should be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. I would not recommend freezing it, as cream cheese doesn’t typically freeze well.
🥓 Related recipes
- Spinach Dip
- Bacon Blue Cheese Dip
- Wedge Salad Dip
- BLT Dip
- Cobb Salad Dip
- Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Dip
- Southwest Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Veggie Pizza Dip
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 118Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 242mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g