Baileys Chocolate Chip Dip is a sweet and creamy dip, packed with Baileys Irish Cream! This is a perfect dip recipe for any occasion and delicious with cookies, fruit, or eating by the spoonful!
I’m sure if you look back at my archives to a year ago today, you’d find the same exact story. But really. This has been a LONG winter.
It started back in December, when the first round of sickness made its way through our family. Then we had about a month of freedom, and now we’re on round two. Greta is finally heading back to school today after being home sick the past four…yes, FOUR…days! Needless to say, I’ve had a hard time getting much done.
It’s at this point every year that we start to wonder if it will ever be warm again. And if we will ever all be healthy again! And it’s at this point every year that we decide it might be time to pull out the Baileys.
So if you need me, I’ll be snuggled up on the couch, waiting for spring, and eating this Baileys Chocolate Chip Dip by the spoonful. It’s rich, creamy, and oh-so-delicious….and best of all, this easy dip reccipe kind of makes you forget just what a long winter this has been.
what you’ll need for this recipe
Cream cheese – Cream cheese is the base of this recipe and what gives it such a delicious, creamy texture. I used one 8 ounce package of plain cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
Powdered sugar – I used 1/2 cup of powdered sugar to sweeten the cream cheese. I typically prefer powdered sugar to granulated sugar in dips because there’s no graininess.
Baileys Irish Cream – 1/4 cup of Irish Cream gives this dip the most delicious [boozy] flavor. I used Baileys Irish Cream, but you can use any brand you prefer OR my Homemade Irish Cream recipe.
Mini chocolate chips – For the chocolate, I used mini chocolate chips for easy dipping. Feel free to substitute regular sized chocolate chips or chocolate chunks.
how to make Baileys Chocolate Chip Dip
Combine the main ingredients. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and Baileys. Mix on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy.
Add the chocolate chips. Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
Enjoy! Serve with cookies, crackers, or fruit. Enjoy!
what you’ll love about this recipe
- It’s quick & easy – This dip is made with just 4 ingredients and ready in 5 minutes!
- It’s boozy – A splash of Baileys adds JUST the right amount of boozy kick without being too much.
- It’s Baileys – Everyone loves Baileys! (See below for even more delicious ideas!)
more ways to use Baileys
- Baileys Chocolate Mousse
- Baileys Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
- Baileys Chocolate Mint Pudding Parfaits
- Baileys Shamrock Shake
- Baileys Mocha Cheesecake Cups
- Baileys Chocolate Sheet Cake
- Baileys Chocolate Mint Martini
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and Baileys Irish Cream in a medium mixing bowl.
- Beat on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Serve with cookies, crackers, or fruit.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 187Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 91mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 0gSugar: 15gProtein: 2g