The BEST Apple Cider Vinaigrette Dressing! This recipe is sweet, creamy, and easy to make with just 4 simple ingredients!
When it comes to salads, I'm an equal opportunity kind of person. I like them savory, I like them sweet, and I LOVE a good combination of the two!
One of my favorite savory sweet combos? Fresh apples with literally any kind of cheese. And bacon. And possibly some pecans or walnuts thrown in the mix. You get the picture... right?
And we all know that anytime you have apples in your salad, there's really ONE type of dressing that works best: Apple Cider Vinaigrette! It's sweet, it's creamy, and it's an absolutely delicious addition to all your favorite fall salads!
What we love about this recipe
- It's easy - You can't beat a delicious recipe made with just 4 ingredients
- It uses everyday ingredients - You most likely have everything you need in your pantry and fridge
- It's creamy - Because as much as I love a good vinaigrette, there's something so delicious about a creamy dressing
- It's perfectly balanced - This dressing is the perfect balance of light, creamy, and sweet
Ingredients in Apple Cider Vinaigrette
One of the things I love MOST about this recipe is the short ingredient list!
Mayo - Mayo forms the base of this vinaigrette, giving it a deliciously smooth, creamy texture. I used full fat Hellman's mayo, which is my go-to. You can use any type you prefer, or for a lower fat recipe, feel free to substitute plain Greek yogurt.
Olive oil - Olive oil is necessary element to any vinaigrette. I used extra virgin olive oil, but you can feel free to use a lighter variety if you prefer.
Apple cider vinegar - It wouldn't be apple cider vinaigrette without the apple cider vinegar! There are a few different options here - filtered and unfiltered - and you can use whichever type you have on hand.
Honey - Finally, a touch of honey balances out the bite of the vinegar and gives this dressing just the right amount of sweetness.
How to make Apple Cider Vinaigrette
This recipe couldn't be easier to make. Simply combine the ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk until smooth and creamy. Then use immediately on your favorite salad or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
Salads that pair well with Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Apple Pecan Salad
- Beet Salad
- Winter Salad
- Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Cranberry Apple Pecan Salad
- Apple Walnut Salad
- Apple Brie Salad
- Apple Wedge Salad
- ¾ cup mayo
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 ½ Tablespoons honey
- Combine the ingredients in a small mixing bowl; whisk well until smooth and creamy.
- Use immediately or store in the refrigerator for later.