All the flavors of Carbonara…..in a delicious pizza! This pizza is loaded with bacon, eggs, and Parmesan cheese – perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
The weekend is here – woo hoo! Do you have any fun plans? I’m hoping to lay low and have some quality time with the family. Dinner out with the kids, a trip to the library, date night with the hubby, pizza with cousins, a chance to sleep in (haha – never), a lazy Saturday morning breakfast……
I say it all the time, but our busy little life could really use some more down time. And weekends are probably the only time to get it! Some time of not running and rushing, some time of slowing down and snuggling and reading together and making art and baking cookies…..that are not for the blog…..
And some time of eating a meal without the threat of the school bus or bedtime hanging over our heads! Yes, this weekend, we’re going to take our time.
Now, to be clear, this pizza actually doesn’t take much time at all. But it IS the perfect way to slow down and get comfortable. After all, what’s more comfy than bacon, eggs, and cheese…..and pizza!?…..in the morning? Nothing! Cheers to a relaxing weekend, my friends!
- 1 flatbread (I used naan)
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 pieces bacon, cooked
- 2 eggs
- ¼ c. shaved Parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley
- Drizzle flatbread with ½ tsp. olive oil and minced garlic and heat in a skillet or oven until lightly toasted.
- Top with chopped, cooked bacon.
- Prepare eggs over easy and season them with salt and pepper; place on top of bacon.
- Sprinkle with shaved Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.