Mint Oreo Fudge is a quick and easy dessert ready to share with others. This 5 minute, no-bake treat is a rich and creamy peppermint fudge filled and sprinkled with chocolatey Oreo cookies. Your new favorite holiday treat!
In case you haven’t noticed, I’m kind of into no-bake treats. Okay….I’m sure you’ve noticed….since this is somewhere around the 30th no-bake recipe I’m sharing! I hope you don’t mind. There’s just so much to love about no-bake baking! Not totally convinced? Let me share with you all the reasons why no-baking is definitely the way to go….at least half the time.
Mint Oreo Fudge
#2. It’s fun. You can experiment! Even my kids can (and do) come up with their own no-bake recipes. There are no rules like there are in baking….so you can really let your creativity fly! Of course, there are some things that don’t really work, like mixing white chocolate with half the things you might be interested in mixing it with, but you learn as you go. And you have fun with it!
#4. It works all year round. It’s not weather dependent! How often do you find yourself unwilling to bake in the summertime because of the added heat from your oven? No baking, though? No excuses!
A plate of cookies should be eaten within a few days. But a plate of this No-Bake Mint Oreo Fudge could last weeks!
No-Bake Mint Oreo Fudge
- 1 8 oz. brick cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 c. 2 sticks butter, softened to room temperature
- 5 3/4 c. powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 c. dry milk
- 1 - 2 tsp. peppermint extract
- 15 drops green food coloring
- 24 Oreo cookies
- Mix cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, and dry milk together with hands.
- Add peppermint extract and green food coloring and continue mixing to incorporate.
- Mix in approx. 20 Oreo cookies, broken into large chunks.
- Press mixture into buttered 9x13 inch pan and top with remaining Oreo cookies, finely crushed. *For extra crunch, top just before serving.
- Cut in squares; store in refrigerator.
More Easy Fudge Recipes:
Cookie Dough Stuffed Peanut Butter Fudge
Need a mint cocktail to enjoy? Nothing beats a fresh Mojito! Try this one from All Recipes.