Lemon Pie Cheesecake Dip is the ultimate dessert dip.
It’s basically lemon cheesecake – in dip form – which means it’s not only delicious, but also SO easy to make.
It’s one of our favorite desserts to take to parties or picnics, and choosing what to dip in it is half the fun. We love it with cookies, graham crackers, or pretzels…and homemade pie chips would be amazing too.
If you love all things lemon, this cheesecake dip is sure to be a hit!
I partnered with Lucky LeafLucky Leaf to bring you this recipe. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Lemon Tree Dwelling possible.
Have we ever talked about dessert dips, and how much I absolutely love them!?
Not only are they incredibly easy to make, and usually made with just a handful of ingredients….but when it comes to flavors, the possibilities are endless. And they give you all the flavors of your favorite desserts without all the work that goes into making them!
This Lemon Pie Cheesecake Dip is the perfect example. It has all the delicious flavors of creamy lemon cheesecake, but is made with just 5 ingredients and ready in 10 minutes or less.
It’s the perfect recipe to take to a party, picnic, or baby shower, and especially amazing if you’re running short on time.
This recipe starts with Lucky Leaf Premium Lemon Fruit Filling & Topping, which is one of our favorites.
We love Lucky Leaf products, not only because they taste great, but because they’re high quality products made with no high fructose corn syrup. And we especially love the fact that Lucky Leaf is a grower-owned company.
Their products are so convenient and easy to use….and I love how versatile they are. Perfect for so many different desserts.
Starting with Lemon Pie Cheesecake Dip!
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE IN THIS RECIPE?
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Premium Lemon Fruit Filling & Topping
- 1 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
HOW DO YOU MAKE LEMON PIE CHEESECAKE DIP?
- Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add heavy whipping cream and lemon pie filling and mix well.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with melted butter.
- Spread half of the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a bowl. Top with a layer of the cheesecake mixture. Repeat.
- Serve dip with shortbread cookies, graham crackers, pie crust chips, or any of your favorite dippers!
CAN I SUBSTITUTE A DIFFERENT FLAVOR OF PIE FILLING?
Yes! This dip would be delicious with any variety of Lucky Leaf Fruit Filling & Topping. There are so many possibilities, including Apricot, Blackberry, Blueberry, Cherry, Peach, Pineapple, and more.
CAN I MAKE THIS RECIPE IN ADVANCE?
This recipe can be made up to 30 minutes before serving. If you would like to make it even more in advance, I would suggest mixing and refrigerating the cheesecake filling, then preparing the graham cracker layer and assembling the dip right before serving.
HOW DO I STORE LEFTOVERS?
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container, or covered with foil, in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS:
- Start with softened cream cheese. The instructions call for microwaving the cream cheese for 10 seconds, which is an important step for a smooth and creamy dip.
- Mix 2-3 minutes after each step, especially after adding the whipping cream!
- Use a large shallow bowl for serving.
- Offer a variety of dippers, including shortbread, graham crackers, pie crust dippers, and pretzels.
LOVE DESSERT DIPS? YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE RECIPES!
- Banana Cream Pie Dip
- Brownie Cheesecake Dip
- Chocolate Cherry Amaretto Dip
- Creamy Coconut Fruit Dip
- Creamy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Dip
- Root Beer Float Dip
- Oreo Dip
- Baked Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip
- Tiramisu Dip
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 79 Total Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 18mg Sodium: 40mg Carbohydrates: 5g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 2g Protein: 1g