Pasta Salad is a classic side dish that’s always a crowd favorite. This Greek version is loaded with fresh veggies, Kalamata olives, feta cheese, and more… and it’s our go to recipe for summer picnics and parties!
Raise your hand if you LOVE pasta salad! If you ask me, it really is the perfect addition to any meal. Not only is it satisfying… and easy to make… but there are SO many different possibilities!
This Greek Pasta Salad is one of our all time favorites. It’s packed with fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, Kalamata olives, and feta cheese… and the homemade dressing gives it the BEST flavor.
The other thing that makes this salad so perfect? The noodle to veggie ratio. Unlike some pasta salads, which are way too noodle heavy, this one is the opposite. Light on the noodles, heavy on the veggies and cheese. Which – if you ask me – is exactly how pasta salad should be!
- 1/2 lb. pasta (approx. 3 cups dry)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers
- 6 ounces feta cheese, cubed or crumbled
- 3/4 cup chopped bell peppers
- 3/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Rinse with cold water and drain.
- Combine cooked noodles with chopped vegetables, olives, and cheese.
- In a small jar, combine dressing ingredients and shake vigorously.
- Pour dressing over pasta salad and stir gently to combine.
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
🍃 Recipe variations
- Add 1-2 cups fresh spinach
- Add 1 can chickpeas
- Substitute mini peppers for the bell peppers
- Add 1 can quartered artichoke hearts
- Substitute oregano for the Greek seasoning
- Add sliced pepperoncinis
🥗 Related recipes
- Greek Salad
- Sheet Pan Greek Chicken
- Greek Veggie Pizza Squares
- Skinny Greek Veggie Dip
- Greek Picnic Salad
- Caprese Artichoke Pasta Salad
- Spinach, Pine Nut & Parmesan Pasta Salad
Greek Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 137Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 206mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g
leave a reply