Sugar Cookie Cups filled with marshmallows, chocolate chunks, and graham cracker crumbles and toasted to perfection!
So….Memorial Day is this weekend! How in the world did that happen!? Do you have any big plans? I think it is safe to say we will be laying low….(either that, or having a baby)….but if it were any other year, you better believe we’d have plans!
For one, we’d be heading to the parade. Which would most likely be followed by a cookout at our house with friends and/or family, along with a wish for warmer weather. After all, Memorial Day means the start of summer!
There are so many things I love about summer, one of which (no surprise) is the food! Certain flavors just scream summer to me – lemonade, root beer floats, fresh strawberries, ice cream, and, of course, s’mores!! So what better way to kick off summer than with S’mores Cookie Cups?
If we were having a cookout this weekend, these would be dessert. (Instead, I’ll probably be eating a Jello cup at the hospital…..) But the good news is these cookie cups are perfect, not just for Memorial Day, but for any day of summer! A tasty little s’mores treat….no campfire required!
Happy Memorial Day!!
- 1 package prepared sugar cookie dough
- 100 mini marshmallows
- 6 small Hershey's Chocolate Bars
- 3-4 graham crackers, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously grease 1 mini muffin tin.
- Roll sugar cookie dough into 1-inch balls and place each cookie dough ball in a muffin tin.
- Bake for 9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top each cookie cup with 4 mini marshmallows and 1 small square of chocolate.
- Bake 4 minutes more; remove from oven and loosen edges of cookies with a knife.
- Top with crumbled graham crackers.
- Cool 15 minutes in muffin tin before carefully removing.
Be sure to check out a couple of my other favorite S’mores recipes!