Oreo Peppermint Bark is one of our holiday favorites!
Creamy white chocolate loaded with crushed Oreos and peppermint pieces, then topped with crunchy Oreos and a drizzle of milk chocolate.
This bark is easy to make and SO addictive….and it makes the best holiday gift!
When it comes to Christmas treats, there are a few things I’m always a fan of. Like easy…and no-bake…and white chocolate. And you better believe this bark is all three!
Call me lazy (or call me smart)…but the reality is, when you’re a busy mom with young kids, easy is where it’s at! And let’s be real. No-bake is pretty much always easy. I’ve never known anyone who didn’t love a delicious no-bake treat recipe.
But. When it comes to the white chocolate? I understand I might be in the minority.
The truth is I’ve never been a huge milk chocolate fan. It’s not that I don’t like it…especially if it’s filled with other goodness like caramel or peanuts or nougat.
It’s just that there’s always been something about white chocolate that has been more my speed.
And this Oreo Peppermint Bark is definitely no exception.
Loaded with crushed cookies and topped with peppermint pieces, more cookie crumbs, and a milk chocolate drizzle, this recipe is like cookies and cream with a yummy peppermint twist.
It’s sweet and crunchy and flavorful and so perfect for Christmas. And it’s ideal for holiday gifting! You can whip up a batch in under 10 minutes…which means you can have homemade gifts for all your kids’ teachers in under an hour.
Just beware…it’s addictive!!
What ingredients are in this recipe?
- White chocolate
- Andes Peppermint Pieces
- Milk chocolate
How do you make bark?
- Melt white chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in crushed Oreos; spread into a thin layer on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Top with additional crushed Oreos and peppermint pieces.
- Set aside to cool.
- Once completely hardened, drizzle with melted milk chocolate.
- Once hardened, break into pieces and store in an airtight container at room temperature.
What is the best way to melt white chocolate?
There are three basic ways to melt white chocolate: in a microwave, in a saucepan, or in a double boiler. Whichever method you choose, the key is to melt it at low heat and stir constantly to avoid burning it. This is especially important when using a microwave or saucepan.
What are some other variations of this recipe?
- Use milk chocolate in place of white chocolate
- Use crushed candy canes in place of Andes Peppermint
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips on top
- Use Mint Oreos in place of regular Oreos
- Add peppermint extract to the milk chocolate before drizzling on top
Here are some of our other favorite white chocolate recipes:
- White Chocolate Ting-a-Lings
- White Chocolate Snickers Fudge
- White Chocolate Gingerbread Bark
- White Chocolate Macadamia Cranberry Bark
- White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha Haystacks
You might also enjoy these Oreo recipes!
- Oreo Dip
- Cherry Cordial Oreo Truffles
- Mint Oreo Cheesecake Bars
- Mint Oreo Meltaways
- Golden S’moreo Truffles
- Mint Oreo Fudge
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 305 Total Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 9mg Sodium: 98mg Carbohydrates: 37g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 31g Protein: 3g