Italian Antipasto Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 2 pieces Italian bread
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 16 slices HORMEL® Pepperoni
- roasted red peppers drained and patted dry
- marinated artichokes drained and patted dry
- sliced black olives drained and patted dry
- sliced banana peppers drained and patted dry
- fresh spinach
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Layer cheese and pepperoni on one piece of bread.
- Top with 1 layer each of red peppers, artichokes, black olives, banana peppers, and fresh spinach (amounts according to taste).
- Top with second piece of bread.
- Melt 1/2 Tbsp. butter in a small skillet. Grill sandwich over medium heat on one side, then melt remaining 1/2 Tbsp. butter and flip sandwich to grill on second side.