Take cheese & crackers to the next level with this Cranberry Pecan Baked Goat Cheese!
Loaded with creamy goat cheese, crisp bacon, chopped pecans, cranberry sauce, and fresh rosemary, this is the ultimate holiday appetizer. The perfect blend of savory and sweet, and the perfect way to elevate your next cocktail party or holiday gathering.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or new to hosting, this recipe is easy, delicious, and sure to impress. If you love cheese, you’ll LOVE this yummy twist on a classic….and so will your guests!
Remember back as a kid, when the holidays were completely magical and stress free and AMAZING? And all you had to think about was how much Thanksgiving turkey you could stuff in your mouth and what exactly you should put on your Christmas list? Those were the days. For real.
These days? The holidays have a whole different feel. And while we may STILL be thinking about Thanksgiving dinner (I know I am)….there’s a whole lot more that goes into the months of November and December. Now, instead of just eating the food, we’re the ones making it. And instead of writing out the Christmas lists, we’re the ones shopping from them!
Which is not to say the holidays aren’t still magical. Because they are! It’s just that the magic comes from a different place these days. Namely? Holiday parties!!!!
Whether you’re hosting the party or one of the lucky guests, there’s nothing like a great holiday party to get you in the holiday spirit. Especially when we all know that what makes a great party is great food! And this Cranberry Pecan Baked Goat Cheese? It definitely falls into that category.
Personally, I love hosting….although I have to admit than when we host these days, we try to make it as EFFORTLESS as possible. Because we’ve learned our lesson! Effortless= less stress and more fun. End of story.
Of course, it can’t just be that simple. I also want it to feel special, which is why I’m SO in love with these 34 Degrees crackers. Have you tried them? They’re the most delicious wafer-thin crackers with a beautiful design and imperfectly beautiful edges. They’re made in small batches with just a handful of natural ingredients, and even though they’re delicious all on their own, they pair PERFECTLY with this Cranberry Pecan Baked Goat Cheese.
I enjoyed this dip with 34 Degrees Natural Crackers, but they’re also available in rosemary, cracked pepper, toasted onion, vanilla and chocolate. Which means they’re pretty much the perfect addition to any holiday gathering. And best of all? They’re easy, effortless, and so delicious!
Baked Goat Cheese makes an easy, DELICIOUS party appetizer!
Now that we’ve covered the crackers, let’s talk for a minute about this Cranberry Pecan Baked Goat Cheese, shall we? Because IT IS TO DIE FOR! Not only does it have goat cheese (my favorite) and cream cheese and cranberries and pecans, but it has bacon! Because bacon makes everything better….am I right?
I’m a sucker for a good goat cheese appetizer, and in the case of this baked goat cheese dip I absolutely LOVE the savory-sweet combo. It would be perfect served as a dip with the crisps on the side OR as little baked goat cheese rounds. Either way, it’s guaranteed to be the hit of your next holiday party.
5 Tips for Hosting an Easy & Elegant Holiday Party:
- Plan your menu carefully. More is not necessarily better! I like to start with a great cheese board that includes 34 Degrees crackers and a variety of my favorite cheeses, charcuterie, fruit, veggies, jams, and spreads. Not sure where to find them? Here’s a 34 Degrees Crackers store locator.
- Prep as much as you can in advance. Anything that can be chopped, mixed, sliced, or arranged in advance….do it! You’ll thank yourself when you have time leftover for a glass of wine before the party.
- Think through your invite list. I love introducing people from different parts of my life – neighbors, work friends, college friends, family – but intimacy can also be important. Let your vision for the party guide who you invite!
- Ambiance is key. Light some candles, turn on some music, arrange the furniture for extra coziness. It doesn’t take a lot to make a big impact!
- Make it memorable. Add a few extra special touches. Maybe a signature cocktail? A menu board? A candle or other small gift to take home? Decide on one or two “extras” and you’ll be set!
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 c. cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine goat cheese and cream cheese in a small mixing bowl.
- Add chopped pecans and bacon and mix well.
- Shape into a ball, then flatten and place in a round baking dish.
- Top with cranberry sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Top with additional chopped pecans and minced rosemary; serve with 34 Degrees Crisps.
- Serve with 34 Degrees Natural Crackers.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 146mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 4g
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of 34 Degrees. The opinions and text are all mine.