Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie

Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothies combine all the flavors of raspberry cheesecake…..in a delicious smoothie form!

Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie 3b

Mornings at our Lemon Tree Dwelling have become all too predictable. Especially weekday mornings. There are certain things I have just come to expect…..like the girls asking for the iPad the second they wake up, like dissatisfaction with breakfast options, like arguments over the 2 kitchen stools, like tears over clothing choices, like last minute scrambling to get out the door and on the bus…..like me wondering what could possibly break us out of our morning rut…!

Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie 4b

Every now and then, something new and interesting comes along……Banana Streusel Bread, Red Velvet Cheesecake Crescent Rolls, donuts (when Dad’s in charge), Blueberry Monkey Bread….and the morning rut is altered. At least slightly. But as soon as those things are gone (and trust me….they don’t last long!) it’s right back to status quo (a.k.a. morning chaos!!)

Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie 5b

Which is why, when an idea comes along that’s as big a hit as these smoothies….and as easy to replicate….I know I’ve discovered something great! And not just great, but life-changing!! I know that might sound dramatic, but any morning I don’t have to listen to grumbling about breakfast is life-changing!! Even better? When I know that what my kiddos are eating is good for them. That it will get them through a full morning of school….without complaining to the teacher that they didn’t eat breakfast! (Yes, that has for sure happened. NOT because breakfast wasn’t offered!)

Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie 2b

The flavors for this smoothie were inspired, of course, by Valentine’s Day….but by no means do they need to be exclusive to the month of February! Cheesecake is one of our favorites….and cheesecake with fruit is the best combination ever! I could see us making this smoothie all the time, and occasionally swapping out the raspberries for strawberries, blueberries, mixed berries, cherries, anything to keep it fresh and interesting! So that even if I have to listen to arguments over stools and clothes and iPads…the few minutes of breakfast can be peaceful. Hey – when you have 3 kiddos, what more can you ask for?

Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie 6b

Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie

Serves: 2
  • 1 c. Greek vanilla yogurt
  • 1 c. frozen raspberries
  • ½ c. vanilla soy milk
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 2 oz. cream cheese
  1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.

Looking for more delicious smoothie recipes?

Banana Colada Smoothie 1 small

Mango-Berry Smoothie 1 small

Comments

Your girls are beautiful! Amazing that you’re adding another to the mix! I think these deliciously loved breakfast options will come in handy – now and then! I have to make this – yummy!

Thanks so much, Jess! It is crazy to think we will be adding another little girl to the mix…..we will definitely have an emotional, pink, clothing-filled house :) I’ll take moments like this where everyone’s drinking smoothies and smiling!!

Isn’t that the truth, Tanya?? I think that’s why I love staying up late….just to have some alone time in a QUIET house!!

wow… does this smoothie look good! can’t wait to try it… never would have thought to add in cream cheese… as we all know cream cheese makes everything better : ) and your girls… absolutely beautiful!!! have a great day, cathy! hope you all are staying warm!

Thanks, Angie! Yes, cream cheese definitely makes everything better!! It was a gamble to add it to this smoothie, but I loved the result! We are staying warm by staying inside…..it will definitely be nice when (a few months from now…) we can finally go outside again. Until then we’ll enjoy our warm cozy house :)

Aaw, your girls are so adorable Cathy! Loving this pink smoothie, it’s so pretty and sounds delicious! Pinning, can’t wait to give it a try :)

These look delicious Cathy. Love the pic of the two kiddos enjoying their smoothie. We made strawberry cheesecake smoothies a while back and they were great too. Dropping by from the Wonderful Wed. Blog Hop. Have a great week!

1. […] Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie | Lemon Tree Dwelling Valentine’s Candy Bark | Life With The Crust Off Birthday Cake Ice Cream | Wine & Glue Mini Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecakes | The First Year Blog Pink Velvet Cupcakes | Blahnik Baker Red Velvet Bread Pudding | Wine & Glue Cherry Sangria | Wine & Glue Glazed Strawberry Cake Bites | Life With The Crust Off Strawberry Heart Pie | Heather’s French Press Chocolate Covered Cherry Dip | See Aimee CookLoveable Ombre Cake | Pint Sized Baker Chocolate Covered Cherry Monkey Bread | Wine & Glue Valentine Rice Krispie Treats | Bitz N Giggles Peanut Butter Cookie Red Velvet Cookies | Gal On A Mission Strawberry Sugar Cookie Cups | Julie’s Eats & Treats Cupid’s Love Potion | I Dig Pinterest Strawberry Cream Cheesecake | Creative and Delicious […]