Chocolate Cherry Cordial Fudge

Easy 4-ingredient fudge that tastes just like a chocolate covered cherry cordial!

Some of my favorite memories from childhood have to do with my parents going out of their way to make things feel special. Like the time I was led on a long scavenger hunt Christmas morning to eventually find my brand new bright orange sled. Or the time we finished opening presents and had a huge breakfast waiting for us on the kitchen table. Or the time we thought we had finished opening presents….only to have my parents show up with one last (BIG) present for each of us!

There are memories from times other than Christmas, too…..like the birthday party I had that was Halloween themed, when my dad made an awesome “Pin the Nose on the Witch” game. Or the “Pig Out” nights we used to plan as a family….where we would watch movies and pig out on all kinds of yummy food. Or the “staycations” my parents used to plan for us before staycations were a thing.

And then there was a Valentine’s Day….when my dad came home from work with a special Valentine’s Day treat for the four of us kids to share. And for some reason, it seemed so special to me! Like he had gone out of his way to think of us and surprise us on this day that is usually not so special for kids. Don’t get me wrong – we had Valentine’s Day mailboxes at school….and my mom usually gave us each a little something…..but there was just something about that special chocolate treat that stuck with me!

I’m all about doing special little things for my kiddos…..maybe even too much! I try not to over-do it, but on any given holiday, there’s a lot going on around here! Things like special decorations and breakfasts and presents and notes…..and, of course, treats! This Chocolate Cherry Cordial Fudge is the start of my Valentine’s Day treats (hey….it’s just over a month away!) It’s quick, easy, and tastes just like a chocolate covered cherry cordial. Delicious! And definitely special.

Chocolate Cherry Cordial Fudge
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 c. Nutella
1 c. maraschino cherries, halved

1. In medium saucepan, heat sweetened condensed milk slightly.
2. Add chocolate chips and Nutella and heat at medium-low temperature, stirring constantly, until chocolate is completely melted.
3. Pour into greased 6×9 inch or similar sized pan.
4. Top with cherries, pressing them down gently into the top of the fudge.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

And…if you haven’t already….be sure to enter my fabulous giveaway, going on now!

Also be sure to check out these other easy fudge recipes!

Comments

1. Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes says

I love this, Cathy! I love to give my kiddos littel treats for Valentine’s Day – they would love your fudge! Pinned and shared on FB :) Thanks for linking up to Freedom Fridays!

• Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes says

Hi Cathy! Just stopping by to let you know that you’re being featured at Freedom Fridays- and this week’s party is live if you’d like to stop by and grab a button or link up this week! Have a great weekend!

I don’t know what looks better the chocolate or the cherries?! It looks divine and your photography is beautiful! Thanks for sharing at ” Hit Me With Your Best Shot Link Party!” I hope you will swing by again tonight!

Thanks so much, Jocie! It is definitely dangerous to keep this around the house….but it makes a great gift!! Thanks for the feature!

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad
    and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop,
    just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she
    has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Tip #4: Design: Use design in line with company logo and colors,
    along with be rigid about this. All you should do to teach this really
    is take the principles for a narrative essay and change a
    word or two. used in surefire x300 ultra for sale Keep
    your emotions in check but be sure which you consider the feelings of employees.

Most students cannot easily complete their essay writing assignments
    due for the lack of focus for the task itself.

Which means you want an alpha or beta answer to Heroes of the Breeze?
    Well all of your kinda on right place immediately.
    Prior to deciding to should happen to jump Youtube in addition to Craigs
    list i might suggest currently taking an alternative looking at
    anything i’m finding ways to say this
    with this one. You do not have any Vehicle, its a relax.
    Everything listings before this revelation on craigslist or ebay publicizing beta
    or else alpha tips for Heroes of the surprise are Fake coupled with Fiddles.
    A meaningful trailer for Heroes of the Buzz has also been suggested during the introduction, dominating heroes from
    Blizzard franchises like StarCraft, Diablo, and therefore Arena
    of Warcraft. Heroes of the Breeze is a future multiplayer from the
    internet confrontation space electronic game constructed by Blizzard Relaxation for Microsoft company Windows 7.
    Fruitful warriors out of Azeroth, Haven, time after time the Koprulu part,
    including outside of tend to be was damaging towards the
    Nexus, a fantastic transdimensional weather. On their behalf you’ll prefer to check out your Battle.net then check
    your beta persona page is up-to-date, and
    that you’re signed up straight into Heroes of the Bad weather trialing.
    Do remember which is the only just procedure
    to gather read right now, thinking that you should be
    extremely watchful about all e-mail inbox or just further
    connection that recommends in a position to get admittance through second means.

Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new
    initiative in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!

my weblog – coupon codes getting (Benedict)