Good morning, friends! Well….Christmas is officially 2 days away….are you ready?? I am happy to report that I met my goal of being done with Christmas shopping by Friday. It is now Monday and I have yet to remember something (or someone!) I forgot to shop for. That’s a good sign. So now it’s on to wrapping and cleaning and making food to take places…..and, if possible, making some space among our overflowing piles of toys for all the new things the kids will bring home. Whew…..so much to think about before Christmas!
But….if this New Year’s were like most…and Jorden and I were staying in and ordering sushi….and I wasn’t pregnant….you better believe I’d be making these Bailey’s Mocha Cheesecake Cups for a special little treat after dinner. Complete with a coffee liqueur-infused chocolate crust and plenty of Bailey’s, these little babies are definitely a dessert worthy of a celebration! Even if you’re celebrating at home in your pajamas. 🙂
- Bailey's Mocha Cheesecake Cups
- 8 chocolate graham crackers
- 6 Tbsp. coffee liqueur
- 2 bricks (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. sugar
- ½ c. Bailey's Irish Cream (more or less to taste)
- 6 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- whipped cream
- instant coffee granules for garnish
- Crush 6 chocolate graham crackers into coarse crumbs. Divide evenly among 6 small (1/2 pint) mason jars.
- Pour 1 Tbsp. coffee liqueur over crumbs in each jar.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and Bailey's. Mix on high speed 2 minutes, until smooth and creamy.
- Divide cheesecake mixture evenly among mason jars (approx. ½ c. per jar).
- Top each with 1 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips.
- Garnish with whipped cream, crushed instant coffee granules, and ¼ chocolate graham cracker.