Mini Pecan Pies are the most delicious holiday treat!
Made with just a handful of ingredients, these pies come together in no time and are perfect for holiday gatherings.
They have all the flavors of pecan pie you know and love, from the crunchy pecans to the gooey filling to the flaky crust. And the individual serving size makes them ideal for entertaining.
Whether you love pecan pie or are just looking to try something new, you’ll absolutely LOVE this fun Mini Pecan Pie twist!
I partnered with Pick ‘n Save to bring you this recipe. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Lemon Tree Dwelling possible!
Anyone else seriously ready for Thanksgiving? I know I’ve said this before, but it really is one of my favorite holidays.
Because it’s not about the gifts or the costumes or the decorations or the excitement. It’s JUST about the food. Which….let’s be serious….is pretty much ideal.
I love everything about Thanksgiving dinner, and I especially love mixing things up and trying fun new twists on classics. Like Sweet Potato Cranberry Pecan Stuffing and Spiced Cranberry-Pear Sauce and Maple Bacon Roasted Butternut Squash….to name a few.
And when it comes to dessert? I feel the exact same way.
It’s not that I don’t love tradition….it’s just that I like to have a little fun with it.
And why stick with straight up Pecan Pie (one of my all time favorites) when you can have these adorable little Mini Pecan Pies?
These pies are the perfect individual serving size and taste just like the original. But what I love about them is how EASY they are to serve and eat. No cutting, no mess, and to be honest? You barely even need a fork.
Not only are these Mini Pecan Pies easy to eat….they’re also incredibly easy to make!
They have less than 10 ingredients and need just 15 minutes of prep. And they come out perfect. Every. Single. Time.
Best of all, I was able to find ALL ingredients to make them at Pick ‘n Save. From the pecans to the pie crusts and everything in between, Pick ‘n Save really is a one stop shop for all your holiday needs.
In fact, I’ve been stocking up on extra baking ingredients for whenever the mood strikes! Because before we know it, Thanksgiving will be over and Christmas will be just around the corner. Time to be prepared.
HOW DO YOU MAKE MINI PECAN PIES?
- Roll out pie crust dough (2 crusts). Use a 3.5 – 4 inch cookie cutter to cut circles in dough for a total of 12-16 circles.
- Press dough into a greased nonstick muffin pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine 3 large eggs, 3/4 c. sugar, and 1 c. light corn syrup. Mix well.
- Add 2 c. pecan halves, 1/3 c. melted butter, and 1 tsp. vanilla. Mix well.
- Fill each pie crust with approx. 1/4 cup of filling.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan before removing and serving.
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN MINI PECAN PIES ARE DONE?
Mini Pecan Pies are done baking at the first signs of solidity in the center of the pies. The internal temperature should reach 200° F and the center should not be jiggly.
HOW DO YOU SUCCESSFULLY REMOVE MINI PECAN PIES FROM THE PANS?
- Use non-stick muffins pans.
- Spray them generously with cooking spray.
- Do not overfill crusts. Overfilling will cause the filling to stick to the sides of the pan, making the pies more difficult to remove.
- Cool pies completely in pans before attempting to remove.
- Use a knife to gently loosen any parts of the filling or crust that may be stuck to the pan.
- Use the same knife or the handle of a spoon to lift pies out of pans.
HOW DO YOU STORE MINI PECAN PIES?
Mini Pecan Pies can be kept at room temperature for 1-2 days. If you need to keep them fresh longer, pecan pies can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. For longer storage periods, they can also be frozen in an airtight container.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 397 Total Fat: 22g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 15g Cholesterol: 60mg Sodium: 136mg Carbohydrates: 49g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 40g Protein: 4g