These Chocolate Peanut Butter Overload Cookies are a peanut butter lover’s dream! Topped with peanut butter cups, M&M’s, and chocolate ganache….they’re the ultimate chocolate peanut butter combo!
I partnered with StickerYou to bring you this delicious recipe, but as always, all ideas and opinions are my own. If you love StickerYou as much as I do, please use the coupon code LEMONS10 for 10% off your order!!
I know they say that moderation is the key to a happy life. And for the most part, I really try to follow that. In terms of diet and exercise and work and sleep….and for the most part, I think I’m decently successful. But I have to say. When I think back to some of my favorite memories in life? They are NOT the moments of moderation.
No, they’re the times when I went a little overboard. Even as a kid! The times when my family had “pig out” days and treated ourselves to all our favorite foods…and sat and watched movies and “pigged out”….all day long! Or the times when I slept over at friends’ houses and stayed up until we were delirious with exhaustion….because who needs sleep, anyway?
They’re the times, as an adult, when I stay out a little too late or say yes to that extra glass of wine…. because I just don’t want the night to end. Or the times when I treat my kids to that one thing they really want….even if it’s a bit extravagant and completely unnecessary. Yes, some of the BEST moments in life are the moments we throw caution to the wind and forget all about moderation and just do exactly what we want to do.
Which, let’s be honest, is exactly why these Chocolate Peanut Butter Overload Cookies look SO AMAZING. Because they’re loaded with everything you would want if you threw caution to the wind and said no to moderation. Am I right? They start with a giant, delicious peanut butter cookie, topped with more peanut butter, crushed peanut butter cups, M&M’s, and rich chocolate ganache. They’re absolutely ridiculous. And amazing. Ridiculously amazing. The stuff dreams (and memories) are made of!
And….they’re totally meant to be shared. Because even though we can say no to moderation for one (or two) of these Chocolate Peanut Butter Overload Cookies….eating all 12 of them would be dangerous. Delicious….but probably not the best idea. So I decided they would be the perfect thing to share with teachers, neighbors, and friends for Valentine’s Day!
And especially perfect with the help of these fabulous personalized stickers from StickerYou! Have you heard of StickerYou? I discovered them recently and am SO IN LOVE! Not only can you have personalized die-cut vinyl stickers made for any occasion (like these adorable Lemon Tree Dwelling ones I had made for Valentine’s Day), but you can also order decals, labels, iron-ons, and even temporary tattoos.
And do you want to know a little secret? They designed these stickers for me!! And they can do the same for you. Which is both amazing and a little bit dangerous….just like these Chocolate Peanut Butter Overload Cookies. Because I can see myself ordering stickers for ALL the occasions! It’s fun and easy and makes anything feel SO much more special. The girls could not have been more excited to deliver the cookies to their teachers this morning, because, as they said, they look professional. All thanks to StickerYou! (And, let’s be honest, the chocolate and peanut butter don’t hurt, either…!)
And….these Chocolate Peanut Butter Overload Cookies aren’t just for Valentine’s Day! I recently updated them for Easter and look how cute they turned out!
If you love StickerYou as much as I do, please use the coupon code LEMONS10 for 10% off your order!!
- 1 c. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 2 c. peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- granulated sugar, for dipping
- 3/4 c. peanut butter
- 1 (10.5 oz.) package peanut butter cups
- 1/2 c. m&m’s
- 1/4 c. heavy cream
- 3/4 c. chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugars.
- Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, until incorporated.
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder, and baking powder and add gradually to peanut butter mixture, mixing until all ingredients are well-blended.
- Using 1/3 c. dough at a time, roll into balls and dip in sugar to coat.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and use a glass to flatten cookies just until edges start to crack (you will flatten them more later).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Open oven and use a glass to flatten cookies to desired size.
- Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Top cooled cookies with 1 Tbsp. peanut butter, 1 crumbled peanut butter cup, and 8-10 m&m’s.
- Prepare chocolate ganache by heating heavy cream until boiling, then pouring over chocolate chips in a heat-proof bowl.
- Stir mixture until smooth. *If necessary, heat additionally to completely melt chocolate chips.
- Drizzle chocolate over cookies and refrigerate until set.