This Tropical White Wine Sangria combines sweet white wine with all things tropical! Perfect for summer – it’s like a mini vacation in a glass!
Let’s get right down to business. This SANGRIA! If there’s one thing you should know about me (and probably do by now), it’s that I love a good sangria. Especially in summer! There’s just something about it – the sweetness, the fresh fruit, the endless possibilities…..yes, sangria and I are good friends.
I’ve made plenty of pitchers of it over the years, and of course I have my favorites. Like my Citrus Sangria, my Plum Sangria, my Lemon Blackberry Sangria, and most definitely my Strawberry Shortcake Sangria. And, of course, you can never go wrong with Classic Red Sangria, amiright? But this Tropical White Wine Sangria. It’s the BEST! A game changer, you guys!
It’s the only sangria I’ve made that literally transports you. Takes you away. Makes you feel like you’re somewhere else….somewhere warm….somewhere TROPICAL! Which means it perfect, not just for summer, but for all year round. Because we could all use a little more of the tropics in our lives, don’t you think?
This Tropical White Wine Sangria starts with sweet white wine and Malibu rum, mixed with orange juice, pineapple juice, and all the tropical fruits. It takes just 5 minutes to make, gets better with time, and is definitely a “love at first sip” kind of drink. Best of all, it’s SO easy! Perfect for summer parties, cookouts, or drinks with friends on the patio. A vacation in a glass, if you will. (And I really hope you will!) Cheers!
- 1 bottle sweet white wine*
- 1 c. Malibu rum
- 6 oz. (3/4 c. or 1 small can) pineapple juice
- ½ c. orange juice
- Fresh pineapple, oranges, strawberries, and kiwi, sliced
- *I use Barefoot Moscato Spritzer OR Barefoot Crisp White Spritzer, depending on desired sweetness. You can also make it sweeter by using any white wine and adding simple syrup.
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and chill until ready to serve.
- *The more fruit, the better!