BBQ Ranch Chicken Wrap – inspired by The Cheesecake Factory and loaded with deliciousness!
One of my favorite things to order at The Cheesecake Factory is the BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad. Truth be told, if there is a BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad on any menu anywhere, I’ll be ordering it! The delicious combination of flavors is absolutely irresistible…..and also incredibly easy to replicate at home!
We really don’t get to The Cheesecake Factory very often these days, but every time we do, I can’t help but think back to Valentine’s Day 2003. Jorden and I had been dating for about 5 months and it was our first Valentine’s Day as a couple. We decided to live it up with an overnight in Chicago….so we booked a hotel and headed down there for a day of fun.
We had nothing planned except shopping and sight seeing…..which was perfectly fine and fun…..until dinnertime rolled around and every restaurant in Chicago was booked! What were we thinking?? It was Valentine’s Day in CHICAGO!
So…..after many different attempts…..we ended up at The Cheesecake Factory. With a 2 hour wait. Sitting on the floor because there was no place to stand. Playing cards we bought at a gift shop. Enjoying one another’s company. Happy and in love. And super excited about the BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad that was waiting for me when we were finally seated.
- 1 10 inch tortilla
- ½ c. shredded cooked chicken (I used my Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken recipe)
- ½ c. lettuce
- ¼ c. diced tomato
- ¼ c. shredded cheese
- ¼ c. chopped avocado
- ⅛ c. grilled corn
- ⅛ c. black beans
- onion rings (frozen or homemade)
- BBQ sauce
- Ranch dressing
- 1 medium yellow onion
- ¼ c. flour
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- Fill tortilla with chicken, cheese, vegetables, and onion rings.
- Drizzle with BBQ sauce and Ranch dressing, to taste.
- Cut onion into thin rings.
- Combine flour, milk, egg, and oil until smooth.
- Using a fork, dip onion rings into batter.
- Fry onion rings in a single layer in hot oil 2-3 minutes until golden brown.