Now, I’d like to say that my way with food comes from my creative genius that just can’t be confined to things like recipes and organization…..but the reality is, this is all I can handle! Looking through cookbooks, going to the grocery store with a long list, coming up with recipes for an entire week at a time (!) all overwhelm me!! Using what I have to make something delicious, though? That I can handle.
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, washed and de-stemmed
- 1 (8 oz.) container fresh mozzarella cheese (ciliegine or little cherry size), drained
- ¼ c. balsamic vinegar
- 1 T. sugar
- Mix balsamic vinegar and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Skewer strawberries and mozzarella on toothpicks.
- Drizzle with balsamic mixture.
Looking for another fresh berry recipe? Check out my Lemon-Raspberry Phyllo Tarts!