Chicken Ravioli is comfort food done right! This 5 ingredient dinner is on the table in 20 minutes or less and will please any picky eater. Delicious!
Have you ever spent all night on a dinner recipe that you were really excited about? One that sounded so delicious you didn’t even mind the fact that it had 27 ingredients and 18 steps and would take 5 hours to prepare? Yeah, me too. And more often than not, the end result is less than amazing….and definitely not worth the time and effort I put into making it!
Which is why I’ve stopped (yes, stopped) making recipes with too long a list of ingredients. Any more than a dozen and it better sound reeeeally good….. any more than 15 and it’s just. not. happening.
And that’s IF I use a recipe….which, to be honest, is becoming less and less common around here these days. (Sorry, family…!) I’ve actually been finding, though, that sometimes the last minute “throw together” meals end up turning out the best!
This ravioli was one of those times. And with just 5 ingredients, you can almost guarantee being able to “throw it together” any night of the week!
Chicken Bruschetta Ravioli
- 1 bag frozen ravioli I used small round ravioli
- 1 10 oz jar bruschetta mix
- 2-3 chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- Fresh-shaved parmesan cheese to taste
- Fresh basil chopped, to taste
- Prepare ravioli according to package instructions. Drain.
- Toss cooked ravioli with bruschetta and mix well.
- Add chicken and basil; top with parmesan cheese.
For another quick and easy pasta dish, you should try my Chicken Bacon and Ranch Pasta!
So very simple, but so incredibly tasty! Enjoy!