Sweet, tangy Lemon Meringue S’mores Parfaits. Everything you love about s’mores…with the added bonus of lemon and a creamy meringue topping!
Okay….I admit it….I’m obsessed with lemon curd! You might already know this, given my Lemon Shortbread Parfaits, Creamy Lemon Dip, and Lemon Ginger Strawberry Shortcake Cups (among others), but it’s just that it’s SO GOOD!
For those of you who have tried it, I’m sure you will agree…..and for those of you who haven’t tried it, all I can say is it tastes like lemon bars that you can eat by the spoonful. It’s pretty much amazing.
As much as I love it, though, I will say I am careful not to overuse it. The last thing I want is to run the risk of my family (or – gasp – myself) growing tired of it! So I do not add it to everything….although I definitely could!
But when I was dreaming up s’mores recipes, and the idea of lemon meringue s’mores crossed my mind, I couldn’t resist! So I went with it….and it turns out it was the best idea ever! The keys to the magic? The lemon curd, of course, AND the fluffy marshmallow meringue topping! The fact that it’s no-bake and super easy to make doesn’t hurt either….just sayin’!
- 2 graham crackers
- ¼ c. mini chocolate chips
- ¼ c. marshmallow fluff
- ¼ c. Cool Whip
- 2 Tbsp. lemon curd
- Crumble 1 graham cracker in the bottom of a small mason jar.
- Combine marshmallow fluff and Cool Whip and mix until smooth; layer on top of crumbled graham cracker, reserving a small amount.
- Add a layer of chocolate chips, followed by the second crumbled graham cracker.
- Top with lemon curd and remaining marshmallow mixture.
*I originally shared this post at The 36th Avenue
Here are some more delicious s’mores treats for you to enjoy this summer!!