This Bruschetta Chicken Alfredo Pizza is a little taste of Italy, right in your own kitchen! Packed with delicious flavor and ready in under 30 minutes, this pizza is perfect for family night, date night, or a fun night with friends!
I always say that if Jorden and I had met any earlier in life, our relationship never would have worked. Because up until the point that we met, our lives were different enough that I’m pretty sure I might not have given him a second look. But you know what they say….timing is everything. And as it worked out, we had our first date the summer after graduation. We immediately hit it off, stayed out until 2 am, talked about anything and everything, and the rest….well….the rest is history.
We’ve been married 13 years, have 4 beautiful children, and are in the process of surviving a home renovation. Which, as I’ve heard, says a lot. But at the end of the day, it was that first night that started it all. Because it was that first night that I learned all about who he really was as a person….and ALL about his travels abroad.
Let me just say I’m a tiny bit jealous, but even so, I loved hearing about it then and I love hearing about it now. I love hearing about how much he loved Italy, and Rome in particular, and my favorite story of all? When he ate his favorite Italian pizza, cut in squares and served in wax paper, at an outdoor cafe…with the Coliseum in the background. For now, I can only imagine. But someday….we plan to go back together. And I seriously can’t wait.
But until then….we’ll survive on memories and food. Food that makes us think about Italy because it’s inspired by Jorden’s time in Rome! Food like this Bruschetta Chicken Alfredo Pizza, made with fresh, Italian-style ingredients like Classico® Creamy Alfredo Sauce. In Rome, the earliest Alfredo sauce recipes were known as “al burro” or “with butter.” And this sauce? Well, it combines fresh cream with butter, aged Parmesan cheese, and a hint of black pepper for an authentically rich and creamy flavor.
Although it might not be quite the same as being in Rome, I have to say this Bruschetta Chicken Alfredo Pizza is AMAZING. It combines the delicious flavor of Alfredo sauce with chicken, cheese, and bruschetta. And best of all, it couldn’t be easier to make. If you love bruschetta….and Alfredo….you’ll LOVE this Bruschetta Chicken Alfredo Pizza! And it just might make you feel like you’re visiting Rome. Or, at the very least, make you excited about the possibility! Speaking of…Classico is offering a Trip for 2 to Italy! Yep, you read that right. From now through August 31, Classico is hosting a “Pack Your Passport” Sweepstakes where you can win a trip to Italy PLUS $1000! Which means that possibility just might become a reality!
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 (15 oz.) jar Classico Alfredo Sauce
- 1½ c. cooked, chopped chicken breast
- 8 oz. shredded Italian blend cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Spread refrigerated dough on large sheet pan.
- Par-bake at 425 degrees for 5 minutes.
- While crust is baking, prepare bruschetta by combining diced tomatoes, fresh basil, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Spoon Classico Alfredo Sauce onto crust and spread evenly. (*If you prefer your pizza with less sauce, reserve ¾ c. sauce for dipping.)
- Top with cheese, chicken breast, and bruschetta.
- Sprinkle with dried oregano.
- Bake at 425 degrees 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Classico. The opinions and text are all mine.