These Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake Bites combine the delicious flavors of strawberry and lemon in a sweet little bite sized treat!
So every now and then I walk down a very slippery slope. The slope of the mom I thought I would be vs. the mom that I am. Not a great place to go. Because obviously the mom that I thought I would be had a few more bells & whistles than the mom I am today. But…..I think that’s normal!?! Or at least that’s what I’m telling myself.
When I think back 10 years ago, when I was just starting this whole mom thing, I remember thinking I would be the most present mom ever. The mom who listened 110% and danced and sang and read and colored and had tea parties with my kids. And the mom who ALWAYS had homemade treats waiting.
Well, fast forward 10 years and almost everything on my list is far from the truth. And I honestly think my kids are most upset about the lack of homemade treats. Ha! Especially because I’m a blogger! I’m not even exaggerating when I say they come home from school daily asking if I made anything for them that day. And when they say “made anything” what they’re really talking about is something sweet.
So imagine their excitement when they came home the other day to find these Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake Bites waiting for them. In the cutest little bite size package! They were in heaven! And I can’t blame them. These Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake Bites combine sweet lemony cheesecake with lemon curd and fresh strawberries…and even better, they’re lightened up with Truvia®! Which means 75% fewer calories, and a treat I can feel better about giving my kids. And….of course….myself. Because these Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake Bites are not something to be passed up. Perfect for moms (and dads) and kids, alike…and perfect for Valentine’s Day, too. Happy (almost) Valentine’s Day! Enjoy!!
- ½ c. graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Truvia® Baking Blend
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ c. Truvia® Baking Blend
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. lemon extract
- ¼ c. lemon curd
- 6 fresh strawberries, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1 tsp. Truvia® Baking Blend.
- Press 1 tsp. of mixture into bottoms of 24 mini muffin cups lined with paper liners.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, ⅓ c. Truvia® Baking Blend, egg, and lemon extract. Beat on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Spoon mixture into mini muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Top each cheesecake bite with ½ tsp. lemon curd and 1 strawberry slice.