If you love sweet, fruity cocktails… this Midori Sour is for you! Made with Midori liqueur, vodka, fresh citrus, and a splash of seltzer, it’s a simple, delicious drink that’s sure to hit the spot!
Ahhhh… Midori. It’s a drink I have fond memories of from back in day… and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one!
There’s something about the bright color that makes it so much fun, and when you add in the delicious melon flavor, there’s nothing else quite like it.
And when it comes to Midori cocktails, the Midori Sour is by far the most popular. It’s sweet and tart and deliciously fruity… and THIS recipe is the best!
- 2 ounces Midori Liqueur
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- splash of seltzer
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Combine Midori, vodka, lemon juice, and lime juice.
- Top with seltzer and garnish with a lime slice.
🍊 Recipe variations
- Add 1/2 ounce of orange juice
- Substitute Sprite or 7-Up for seltzer
- Use sour mix in place of lemon & lime juice
- Replace lemon juice with extra lime juice
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice; shake well and strain into a martini glass
🍹 Related recipes
- Salty Dog
- Sex on the Beach
- Amaretto Sour
- Tom Collins
- Whiskey Sour
- Grapefruit Vodka Press
- Shamrock Punch