This Caramel Apple Lush Dessert is EVERYTHING! Layer upon layer of rich, creamy caramel apple goodness…this dessert is guaranteed to be a hit everywhere it goes!
I have to admit, you guys. I’m not entirely in the fall spirit. I mean…how could I be!? With temperatures in the 80’s and 90’s for the past two weeks, fall has felt like the last thing on my mind. Other than a few leaves on the ground, we’ve literally had no signs of it. Until this morning. Fall is (finally) in the air! And suddenly, I have a taste for pumpkin spice and caramel apple EVERYTHING.
Until now, I’ve just been faking it. My Caramel Apple Coffee Cake and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread? I wasn’t really in the fall spirit when I shared them. But this Caramel Apple Lush Dessert is a completely different story. Because suddenly I’m thinking about grabbing a sweater and pulling out my boots and maybe, finally, putting up some fall decor.
Yes, fall is finally here. And if you’re anything like me, caramel apple and fall are like two peas in a pod. You can’t have one without the other! And this Caramel Apple Lush is one of the BEST caramel apple desserts ever. It’s loaded with rich, creamy pudding and cheesecake and apple pie filling and caramel…all on a crunchy graham cracker crust. And the end result is nothing short of dreamy.
I’m a HUGE fan of no bake desserts, like this Pumpkin S’mores Lush and this Chocolate Cherry Lush, and if you’ve ever tried one, you know why. I have to say, this Caramel Apple dessert rivals even my favorite Cherry Cheesecake Lush. And that’s saying a lot.
Whether you’re already in the fall spirit or looking for something to help you get there, this Caramel Apple Lush is the answer. And really? It couldn’t be easier to make. It’s almost no-bake and easy to make ahead and perfect for feeding a crowd. You’re welcome.
- 2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- ½ c. finely chopped peanuts
- ½ c. (1 stick) butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1½ c. whipped topping
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2 small boxes cheesecake flavored pudding
- 2½ c. milk
- ½ c. whipped topping
- 1 can apple pie filling
- ¼ c. caramel topping
- remaining whipped topping (I used a 12 oz. container for the whole recipe)
- ⅓ c. chopped peanuts
- caramel topping
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, finely chopped peanuts, and melted butter.
- Press into a 9x13 inch baking pan; bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1½ c. whipped topping.
- Mix until smooth; spread evenly over cooled crust. Refrigerate while you are preparing the next layer.
- Combine cheesecake pudding mix and milk. Whisk and let stand until pudding thickens. Stir in ½ c. whipped topping and mix until smooth.
- Spread evenly over cream cheese layer in pan.
- Top with 1 can apple pie filling and remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, sprinkle with chopped peanuts and drizzle with caramel topping.