(Be SURE to write Ducks ‘n a Row for Wednesdays!!!)
- In Search Of Birthday Cakes by Yesterfood Why do we love birthday parties? Of course, we love the
birthday boy or girl. And, keeping with those sentiments, we enjoy giving them
presents. But, truth be known, BIRTHDAY CAKES are the big attraction. Yesterfood’s birthday cake feature shares many kinds of birthday cakes
that you will love!
- Grow Your Facebook Page by Beauty Through Imperfection “Better Blogging” posts are so very popular. We are all in search of new ideas and honing our techniques. The titles
draw us in! This one by Beauty Through Imperfection teaches us how to build our
Facebook page following.
- Dole Pineapple Whip
Using A Vitamix from Recipes for Our Daily Bread. Take a look at this yummy dessert!
- “Can I Get You Something To Drink?” Blueberry Summer Spritzer? Peach Lemonade? Connie of Family Home and Life shares 17 beverages that you’ll love in her thirst-quenching post.
- Marinated Char Broiled Chicken Anyonita Nibbles featured a yummy char broiled chicken recipe, shared with us on last week’s hop.
- Do you sew? Kim from Windsor and Main give some encouragement to those who don’t but would like to try!
Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below).
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
Lemon Tree Dwelling
Sweet 2 Eat Baking
Sugar Me Pretty